Home About Me

Friday, February 22, 2013

Let's Go To Heaven. Heaven Is Paradise??!!

Heaven ? What are you going to do there in heaven? Like seriously, tell me what is there for me that will make me want to be there? How is it a paradise?


A place where you'll glorify god eternally. No, unlike you, I don't find it fun! If I don't even enjoy it once, a few hours, in a week, what make you think I want to do it forever in after life?

A place where all you can do is watch non-believers burn. Your loved ones, your families or your friends might not believe what you believe and are punished to be there. All you can do is sitting there knowing they're going to be tortured eternally. Or is that part of the paradise? 

The joy of being rewarded and that to be able to finally say "Told you so, you should have believed in god?". The joy of watching people suffer, cause you know, you agree with your god. Who are we and what do we know to question the omniscient being. The merciful and forgiving god, the benevolent lord that failed to forgive unconditionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment